The overly obscure challenge

Wellll.... this is quite late in the season...

Anyways, I made up this challenge, which involves QUITE obscure teams(according to fifa ranking). Anyways, just read the rules:eek::eek::eek:

1. Download following leagues: ERITREA, DJIBOUTI, SOMALIA, ANDORRA, MONGOLIA, BHUTAN, WALLIS AND FUTUNA and ANGUILLA

2. Become manager of League Team in one of those nations, and also become manager of national team.

3. Fully make both teams of regens by 10th year

4. Once you have opened a save, you can only stay in the nation you have selected for the whole save: eg. If you chose Eritrea, you can ONLY manage the Eritrean national team, and you can ONLY manage club teams from Eritrea

5. Club teams can only have regens from teams in step one eg.: A Somalian club can have regens from Djibouti and Andorra but not countries like Italy and Ethiopia

6. Win world cup

7. Win champions league

8. Win club world cup

9. Open new save and repeat for all teams

10. Once done with all saves, make an all-star team of best players from all saves

Well, step 10 is *obviously:lol::lol::lol:* optional.

Anyways, I'll post downloading sites, and also if you can post better sites, or find a database (im new here..ok) that would be AWESOME!:brock::brock:

LINKS:

actually, scratch that, just download this: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/441455-FM16-Around-The-World-Pack-of-big-leagues-(Europe-Americas-Asia-Africa-Oceania) such big linkkkkk....

After that, just set the league you choose to play as playable, other only view only.

AND remember, only use the teams which have been stated above :herman:

Hopefully I'll see some updates soon. And please, use only obscure leagues.

Once you are manager, select whatever players you want, but remember, you just have 10 teams

Also, scout a lot!

I've said enough, you can now show me whats happening

-ZE99er Gamer (NO, i do not have a youtube)

Archived