Prozone - can only use this when in a match

Arron following on from my mail yesterday I can see Pro zone works in the game and as per my screenshot it does not work after a game. So it should not be active outside of the match day experience, is this correct ?

Thanks

Adam have been playing the time game fully now player around 10 full matches extensive highlights and pro zone has been pretty good generally. I have been pausing during a game and its been okay. Yesterday in the game when pause some of the data was wrong ie a player who had scored was showing in the analysis that he had 0 goals. Are you still looking at Pro zone issues

Adam have been playing the time game fully now player around 10 full matches extensive highlights and pro zone has been pretty good generally. I have been pausing during a game and its been okay. Yesterday in the game when pause some of the data was wrong ie a player who had scored was showing in the analysis that he had 0 goals. Are you still looking at Pro zone issues

Sure - raise any specific issues in the bugs forum http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/529

Archived