Adding future league structure to a competition, but keeping the original for one season?

IsthmianCorinthian14

Hello,

I have decided to start work on a database for the Danish league structure.

But I am not that experiended in the editor.

I wanna know if/how it is possible to do what I mentioned in the title?

The 4rd tiers competition rules will be changed irl already from the 2016-17 season.

But I think maybe it would be a less 'authentic' database to change it in the database already from the first season.

I hope it is possible to make an edit which will be activated later on in peoples games?

I want to make it as real as it can get - that is why I ask for a bit of help, if someone want to explain.

Btw., my appoligies if this has already been answered in another thread.

If so, then just sent a link in this one.

Thanks for the time to people who reads this. :)

You can add a competition twice with different rules. The German league has this too in the current game. Maybe it's worth to look how it's set. You can find the league rules ger.xlm in the editor/data/basic.comps file. Import it to the editor. Convert it to advanced rules and you will see the two Bundesliga competitions, one for the current season and one starting 2016/2017.

What you need to do is to create each year separately

I did this for the argentinian structure last year. So you hace the original configuration, for example "english first division" - You need to set dates for this one. The start and end date. After that you eed to create another league configurarion like "english first division 2016" start date as you want, and the new setting for this league.

Archived