Hyundai A-League

willowz1

Currently working on an updated database for the A-League, Staff, Player positions, contracts, stadium name changes, added media, journalists etc, currently at 435 changes, with plenty more work to be done. if anyone has anything they would like to add, feel free to suggest and i shall look into it.

Currently working on an updated database for the A-League, Staff, Player positions, contracts, stadium name changes, added media, journalists etc, currently at 435 changes, with plenty more work to be done. if anyone has anything they would like to add, feel free to suggest and i shall look into it.

Good on ya mate. Any chance you can make it that I can use an A-league team and at the same time have my youth team playing in the NPL? That's what happening for Melbourne Victory right now... or most of the a-league in that case... I'm not good with the editor so dunno what's possible or not lol....

BTW, there's a change with the format of the Youth League this season (in real life that is), you might wanna add that in, though the group allocation is a little unfair if looking at the travelling distance point of view.

Archived