Terrible experience about the deadline in Seria A, closed at 19, SO many transactions fail

It is OK Seria A closed at 19 during the deadline. However, the transactions during this time always fail.

It's such a terrible experience to see that, so many transactions by AI operated as the premier leagues, but failed by the time closed at 19. It should be settled the same as Premier leagues, time passes every 15 minutes before 19, and transactions during 2 or 3 days should be confirmed earlier before 19.

So as to the leagues which not share the same deadline with Premier leagues, for other leagues, the transactions during the deadline always fail.

But the Serie A deadline is completely separate to the EPL deadline... IRL the Italian window closes at 11pm tonight, and the EPL window closes at 6pm tomorrow...

I don't think that is what the OP is getting at (but admittedly it isn't 100% clear from the translated English*). I think they are suggesting that the transfer build-up leading up to the Italian Deadline doesn't function in the same way as for the EPL for instance (but with obviously a different time etc.), and thus many transfers fail as they are out of time (AI and user maybe). As for this, I can't comment as I haven't played in an Italian league on this version of FM

*not a criticism, I can't speak any other languages myself :D

Archived