Enabling editor mid-save?

Hello,

I'm new to FM this year and I bought the in-game editor the other day, but my current save that I really enjoy does not have the editor enabled. Is there any way to change that mid-save?

I would appreciate any replies and support!

I know mate, but I started the save about a month before I bought the editor and ticked the option to disable it in that save. Cheers for the reply, but do you know if I can change it so I can use it in this save?

I just don't like dealing the financial aspects of it and am a bit frustrated I have to offload players, especially at a lower mid-table PL club (playing as Leicester) to make up £40m+ and get the wage budget down. Plus I wouldn't be able to reinvest due to the board setting the transfer revenue percentage at 15%, and with my small squad to start with it's virtually impossible without a cheeky use of the editor!

I think that your situation is what the game is all about... Getting out of sticky situations even if it takes a few seasons and dropping down a division or two. In my opinion constantly winning trophies year after year can get a bit samey. But, each to thier own I suppose.

I'd suggest carrying on with your save though. Try it, you might like it.

Or if it really doesn't appeal to you, why not jump ship and continue your save at another club?

I don't mean to tell you how to play your game, but to me, editing is tantamount to cheating.

But like I said, each to their own. :thup:

Archived