Scouting question

Since the latest patch I've noticed that my scouts are finding far fewer young prospects no matter how long I have them out on assignment. I think the issue is that all my assignments seem to have the requirement that all players have a current ability of at least half a gold star. Is there any way to lower this so that players with lower current ability come up?

Since the latest patch I've noticed that my scouts are finding far fewer young prospects no matter how long I have them out on assignment. I think the issue is that all my assignments seem to have the requirement that all players have a current ability of at least half a gold star. Is there any way to lower this so that players with lower current ability come up?

Ya, when you add new assignments, it brings up a window of different criteria you can filter out. When that comes up, just don't tick on the star ratings. That means they will scout anyone they come across regardless of their star rating. If your chief scout is handling your assignments, then that is your problem. Change that. Handle your own, and when you set new assignments, don't tick the star ratings filter.

Archived