3D Camera Choice on Director Cam during Replays

Hi

I've noticed that the predominant choice in my save is a sideline/touchline view during replays on director cam. It's so common that it feels like sideline is the default view on director cam. Apart from set pieces and the odd rail cam or behind the goal, I don't get much variation. I'm wondering if others have experienced the same?

I play with an elevated view zoomed out to the max, and have set 'goal action' on replays.

Good to hear I'm not alone. I did a quick analysis to see if my goal/assist types were driving the cam choices. 72% of my goals were placed shots, only 2% were headers. 49% of goals were shot around the penalty spot, 24% around the 6 yard box. For assists, 40% from the left wing (which may be driving the cam views), 25.5% from the centre. But, 56% of assists were passes and 22% crosses (not sure if that's high).

I suspect that because many of my goals are initiated down the flanks where the space is, the replays tend to begin from the sides, which dictates the cam view. It is a pity because often the ball is worked back into the centre before the final pass. Think I might abandon director cam on replays for now and switch to tv or close. Think that will fit better with the nature of my goals scored.

Archived