Barclays Premier League 2015 – Network Game v.2

Barclays Premier League 2015 – Network Game v.2

Hi All,

Thanks to all managers that helped me test out my first Network Game. I Now know the best settings and league format to run a League thats not to slow, or quick. I've found that new managers quickly lose interest if in charge of a lower league club that's not doing so well.

More experienced managers like more of a challenge and a faster based game. I also think an incentive is required so that FM Managers stick the season out.

Based on my findings I have a number of ideas and Id like some feedback before setting up and starting a better version of my original Premier League Game. Please if you have 2 minutes let me know what you think of the setup.

1. Random Club generated to managers at the start of the season or continue with first come first serve.

2. Lower League clubs get a parachute payment to make the league more competitive all round (amount to be determined / please suggest).

3. Competition Winners get additional Prize Money.

4. Manager / Player of the month award teams get awarded prize money.

5. Winning a League or Champions League. Rewards will be a choice of prize Money or perhaps a player of your choice.

For example if you win the BPL you get the in game prize money and you're choice of an additional pay out to be determined, or choose a player out of any league as a reward.

6. Managers will be kicked if they are inactive for 48 hours and the club becomes available to all existing managers in the game on a frat come first serve basis or a new manager wishing to join the game

These are a few ideas that I have that will be possible by editing the game to make the above possible. Please let me know what you think and send me your in game steam ID if you’re interested in taking part.

When the game starts access details will be :-

Server Name : Premier League 2015

Password : vangaal

Thanks

Steam ID : gsjones77

Archived