Why is it so hard for my players to finish their chances?

So I bought FM15, and was hopeful. My big problem on FM14 was that I could dominate games, but my players would miss easy chances every game then I would be hit on the counter and concede. Naturally as FM15 is supposed to be an improvement on the previous games I hoped this would be fixed. I started as Spurs and made a few signings, but every game it is the same story. I dominate the game, have around 20 shots but struggle to get a result due to being hit on the counter, and players such as Adebayor, Giovinco, Lamela, (All have 14 finishing) and Eriksen (who has 12 finishing) miss easy chances in the 6 yard box either putting them wide or hitting them straight at the keeper. Also Giovinco and Eriksen frequently shoot from 30yds out (Despite the fact I don't have shoot on sight or be more expressive on) and miss woefully. When I contacted SI about this on twitter I said "Having 28 shots and not scoring in a game is unheard of" all they did was link me to a match report of Wolfsburg 0-2 Everton when Wolfsburg had 39 shots. Whilst this is proof that this sometimes happen, I have the same problem with finishing EVERY GAME. Can someone PLEASE help?

Jude

Archived