Player wants to go home, but doesn't know it...

I've twice had "homesick" players now, problem is when I transfair list them, they don't know that they want to go home when they choose the destination club and I can't select "offer to club in his country", to work around the silliness.

I offered out my backup GK and at least choose Dutch clubs at first, but then he kept coming back wanting me to pay him money, that I refused, until he ended up at some random non dutch club, when I got tired of trying to micromanage moving him to his home country, since I add him to a former players shortlist, I get to enjoy him whine about wanting to go home, every other week.

Now I have an old Spanish Striker thats still cashing in 130K/week and he wants to go home, but random blurbs say he is not happy about being transfer listed, even while I'm close to failing a "promise to sell".

I love the feature, but isn't it pretty stupid to implement something and then not code the player to KNOW he wants to go home, meaning he refuses to take a pay cut and also has no focus to pick home country clubs.

It's my main grip with FM, you guys keep adding features, that seems fun, then forget to implement a way for us players to have fun dealing with it.

Archived