[FM15][WIP] Dominican Republic League System

krakonico

Scratched everything and started again, this is what I want and what I have done. From this part I only make the leagues and cups. The LPD, PD and Copa Independencia were just renamed (where applied) from the ones already in the DB, the rest were made (or will be).

The existing teams were set to 'amateur' and 'zero' reputation, as I'm intended to be a real new league, I didn't touch the economy (they have 0) and the facilities set up (like five has very good youth facilities, 15+). The new teams that will be created will be also 'amateur' and 'zero' reputation, and 'zero' in their facilities.

I won't create any player, those existing in the DB will stay as they are.

Leagues:

Liga Profesional Dominicana - 1st (Dominican Premier League)

Primera Division - 2nd Tier (First Division) (done)

Segunda Division - 3th Tier (Second Division) (done)

Tercera Division - 4th Tier (Third Division) (done)

Liga Regional - (Regional Leagues) (done)

Liga Regional del Norte - 5th Tier (North Regional League) (done)

Liga Regional Suroeste - 5th Tier (Southwest Regional League) (done)

Liga Regional Sudeste - 5th Tier (Southeast Regional League) (done)

Liga Regional Gran Santo Domingo - 5th Tier (Santo Domingo Regional League) (done)

Cups:

Copa Independencia - National (done)

Copa Quisqueya - 1st and 2nd level (done)

Copa Dominicana - 3th, 4th and 5th level (done)

Copa Oro - Supercup winner Copa Independencia and Liga Profesional Dominicana (done)

Awards:

Manager of the year - one for every league (done)

Manager of the month - one for every league (done)

Player of the year - one for every league (done)

Youth player of the year - one for every league (done)

Player of the month - one for every league (done)

Goalkeeper of the year - 1st (done)

Scorer of the year - 1st (done)

Team of the year - one for every league (done)

Team of the month - one for every league (done)

Teams:

Liga Profesional Dominicana:

20 teams

13 Included

7 TD

Primera Division:

20 Teams

1 Done

19 TD

Segunda Division:

20 Teams

1 Done

19 TD

Tercera Division:

20 Teams

1 Done

19 TD

Liga Regional

Liga Regional Norte:

12 Teams

1 Done

11 TD

Liga Regional Sur:

12 Teams

1 Done

11 TD

Liga Regional Este:

12 Teams

1 Done

11 TD

Liga Regional Santo Domingo:

12 Teams

1 Done

11 TD

Rules:

Liga Profesional Dominicana:

• Champion: Leader Champ
  • Relegation: 2 Direct - 4 Relegation Playoff (1 Relegated)
  • Untie rules: Points, Goal Difference, Matches between (teams with same points and goal difference)

Primera Division:

• Promotion: 1st and 2nd - 4 Promotion Playoff (1 Promoted)
  • Untie rules: Points, Goal Difference, Matches between (teams with same points and goal difference)

Segunda Division:

Tercera Division:

• Relegation: 3 Direct

Ligas Regionales

Liga Regional Norte:

• Promotion: 4 Championship Round Robin (1 Promoted)

Liga Regional Sur:

Liga Regional Este:

Liga Regional Santo Domingo:

Boundaries for the regional leagues

Cities: 30 (10 already included - 20 done)

Set the real coordinates to each one (done)

- Set the winner of the premier league and/or the national cup to take part on the 'North America Champions League'. (I will need help for this one)

Dates:

LPD

Start: August 28th

Finish: May 31st

Rest:

Start: August 15th

Finish: May 31st

Supercup: August 24 (or a close day)

Independence Cup: September

Other cups: August 15th

Prize money:

* When started the rules set up, I need to figure out nice and 'real' money prize for:

• TV matches for every level.
  • League position.
  • Cup rounds.
  • Winners: League and cup.
  • Other kind of prize.

Things that worked in previous test:

* Promotions.

* Cup winners.

* Supercup draw.

Weird things that occurred:

* The supercup match draw (didn't check if the community shield does the same in England in a normal save)

* The final of each cup need a draw (didn't check if the FA Cop, other England's cup or other national/regional cup do the same in the final stage)

Problems I found in the previous test and probably will be found in this one:

* I couldn't find the CFU cup ingame, but I can find it in the DB, and it is active.

* Still in the second season there wasn't a youth intake. Need more data to confirm.

There is something I may be missing, but right now I can't think clearly. Maybe tomorrow I can.

Run tests, lots of tests.

Find out how much teams lose each year, without financial support from board if any added and add prize money for league to compensate. Do this for the first year a few times and for 5 years at least once.

Then add cup prize money to "reward" successful cup teams.

I did this years ago for my custom nations and now I have a good set of known values, unfortunatly they will be very different to yours.

Another way to save money is make teams amateur but not "always amateur" so they can go semi-pro if needed. Looks like only one team should be semi pro anyway by your description and no pro teams.

Thanks mate, I changed all teams to amateurs and that solved the economic problem of my db, teams are winning money, not a lot, but in years there will be improvement as the teams wins more games and cups.

News: The DB works fine in the first season, the cups winners and the league and promotions appears as how they should. The second season was generated without problem, even the premier league winner changed its status from amateur to semipro.

But I still have two problems that I can't find how to solve, is entering the winners of both the national cup and the premier league to a continental cup, making some research those teams would be able to be at the CFU Champions Cup, but that competition is not available (I can see that in the editor), the only one is the North America Champions Cup. When I tried to use the advance editor I found where to do that admen, but it doesn't matter how many teams I changed to be inside the cup it keeps me informing that "we expect 16 teams, but only 14 appears"

The second problem is the youth intake, none of the teams appears to have one, I will holiday through a second season to see what happen, if not I would need to change something but don't now where.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked a little today, finished the awards, the cities, and added a team to each league, will replicate from that so the work will be less.

All teams will start with no stadium, there are a few in the country, with no reputation, all of them will be amateur sides, with "0" in every aspect, like finances, attendances, youth academy, training levels, etc.

Archived