Pre-Match Editor Data Help

Hi Guys,

Me and a couple of mates were going to start a new online game and we always edit the database (remove some debt, reduce transfer budgets, mini drafts etc) and I have downloaded the editor and make the changes but it wont let me select the database I want to use or change any of the files? I can edit and the database and make my changes but when I try to select the edited data in game the "Editor Data Files" is greyed out and wont let me click it, or give me the option to change the database?

Anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it?

Hi Guys,

Me and a couple of mates were going to start a new online game and we always edit the database (remove some debt, reduce transfer budgets, mini drafts etc) and I have downloaded the editor and make the changes but it wont let me select the database I want to use or change any of the files? I can edit and the database and make my changes but when I try to select the edited data in game the "Editor Data Files" is greyed out and wont let me click it, or give me the option to change the database?

Anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it?

I suggest that you look or post in the Editors Hideaway forum for help with this.http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/25-Editors-Hideaway

Archived