Match lag

Hi loving the game it's flying through the days without any problem. Haven't found any issues other than during the game. I watch in commentary only and it's so slow have everything on full speed, no replays, no highlights just commentary only. It's just too slow, at the beginning of the game I had 5 stars. I've got an 8gb mac pro and football manager is literally the only thing on it, graphics is only 2 star but I've got all them and the sounds turned off.

It also slows right down to a stop when a goal is going to be scored so it's easy to predict when you or the computer are going to score. Every thing else is so quick and normal but the games take so long it makes me not want to play it!

There are a few optimisation issues, and I know as a Mac user myself that some Mac configurations are affected by this.

SI are on the case and we can hope for some improvements in due course. Please post in the technical issues area to see if you can receive any specific advice for your system:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/418-Crashes-Game-Launch-and-Technical-Issues

Archived