What does it take to be in the favoured personnel/icon/legend list?

Bit of background.

I am managing Cardiff and just about to start my 5th season. In my previous 4 seasons I have achieved:

1st: 8th Place, FA Cup winners

2nd: 8th Place

3rd: 4th Place, League Cup runners-up

4th. 4th Place, Champions League winners (flukiest winners ever)

I am stunned that I am not seen as one of the most iconic people at the club. It's a bit of a joke that someone like Craig Bellamy is listed as a legend, yet I am the clubs most successful manager ever and not even on a favoured personnel list.

Malky Mackay is listed as an icon (as much as I dislike him as a manager and a person) it's difficult to disagree that he fully deserves that icon status because irl he is easily one of our best managers ever. But I am Cardiff's best ever manager and some of my players who haven't done a whole lot (like Papadopoulos who has a handful of appearances to his name) is on the FP list, why?

In all my other saves all I had to do is win one single trophy and I'd be listed on the FP list. Why is it different for this save? Cardiff are listed as my favourite club if that has to do with anything (seen as other players on the FP list have Cardiff also on their favoruite club list I thought it'd count to something).

So my question is why am I not listed on any of those lists? I know what you have to do to be on there, which is be successful, and that is exactly what I've been, yet not recognised by the club.

Also one final question, why is my reputation stuck at National? Surely winning the CL would bump it up to Continental?

Archived