Signing A Player

Right I want a 19yr old ST to join my club permanently!

1.) I have had a transfer offer accepted for the player. After waiting his agent gets back to me but then he tells his client doesn't want to join my club.

2.) So then I wonder what if I offer to loan him.

I now have made an offer to loan him full season with no future fee to buy has I now don't have enough to do so (cut things short) he's joined my club.

3.) He says playing more was a decision in accepting the offer.

4.) With my team be favourites to finish top of the championship and to be promoted to the premierleague.

Would him playing nearly every game and helping us get promoted - if indeed we get promoted and that next season when I go back to buy him he might want to come back to our club permanently?

and help thanks!

yeah I intend to give the player as much playing time has i can baring in mind keeping him in good shape then he has the chance to score lots of goals will probably make him happy I will give it a go and see what happens if I talk to the player more praise him when he's had a good game and if he's happy and the media ask will I try to tie is contract to a more permanently basis and I say I will certainly try that could also help like I said if he's happy and enjoying is time at our club that could help!

Archived