Players arttibutes dropping

An example:

ubvufE3.png

My training facilities level is great, my coaches are all at least 3.5 stars, i train my players individually and my general focus intensity level goes between high and very high. And still, while some of my players are getting better, some are dropping like in the picture i brought. He isn't old and wasn't injured.

So why is this happening?

It can simply be due to a poor month of training.

I think the attributes in FM are still rated on a rounded 0-200 scale behind the scenes, so his dribbling may have just reduced from 135 to 134, which results in a rounding from 14 to 13. It's nothing to worry about. What do your staff say about his recent training performances?

So it seems like every month is a poor month of training, because this always happening with different player each time. A month before it happened to a 24 years old player right after the opposite happened(all his attributes increased), a month before it happened to a 22 years old player(third time this is happening to him, he's my worst case). So it is something to be worry about because my players barely get better this way.

My staff say that he improved recently and that he's happy about his training schedule :confused:

What time of the season is it? I see his match ratings are decent- what sort of opposition are you playing against? Whatever the reason, this is normal fluctuation that happens. As RT said, the numbers are actually out of 200. For that reason, the attribute changes as shown there are not particularly meaningful except where you see some significant change. I would only get concerned if it is continual for a specific player, month after month, resulting in actual attribute declines.

This is near the end of the season, but this happens every month with different players. I'm playing in the Israeli league and his match rating are good as you said, the best player in my team this season(strangely enough, because his attributes are not amazing and my assistant rate him as my fifth best player).

Anyway this happens also lots of times, sometimes repeatedly to the same player.

This player has improved 3 attributes. I assume his CA did not increase beyond what it was (probably maxed out), so in order to accommodate the higher mental stats some other stats had to go down. It looks worse than it is, probalby were rather big improvements on the mental side evened out by small declines in other areas.

Also, are you re-trainign this player in another position? That could also cause some stats to go down.

Archived