[FM13] Scouts universally hate me, should I be worried?

NSFW

I'm doing some LLM. Obviously, I can't be too generous with my contracts so I've been negotiating like a movafukha. I just check the three different agents for my players and they all dislike me :)

When I stopped laughing I realized this could be a problem. I know they can make it difficult for you in the future. Should I be concerned?

My biggest worry is that they might be over-charging me for my players. Should I stop haggling so hard?

I don't want to lose my players on a free but nor do I want to simply accept what ****** wage rise they throw my way. I hope I can get away with this because I hate the idea of football agents and they notion that I'm ******* them off is source of great satisfaction.

Thanks

Scouts or agents?

I've had one agent hate me and meant my fans favourite captain CB had to leave. Tried to sign him back but wage demands were rediculous. So - loaned him instead :)

This was before the 'ask player to leave agent' option came into the game. That's your best bet as you're gonna be fleeced or found without a player.

I hate agents and never ever not once paid them a fee.

Scouts or agents?

I've had one agent hate me and meant my fans favourite captain CB had to leave. Tried to sign him back but wage demands were rediculous. So - loaned him instead :)

This was before the 'ask player to leave agent' option came into the game. That's your best bet as you're gonna be fleeced or found without a player.

I hate agents and never ever not once paid them a fee.

Crap. I guess that means I'm going to struggle to keep my players. That's annoying. I'm still on FM13 and I don't have the option to ask them to leave their agent. I would love it if I could.

So how would you do this.

If you have a club that can barely meet the wage demands. Should I use my staff. I've a feeling they're pretty much accept whatever wage was offered. That could be crippling to my club.

I doubt I can keep them here next time. Their wage demands will simply be too high. Now that I have them signed do I sell or do I keep them and let the contract run out...

Honestly, I usually prefer to give agents a higher fee so I can lower the amount of wages I have to pay a player. A one off fee is better than a high wage that I have to pay every week as far as I'm concerned. I've never dealt with an agent who dislikes me (probably because I usually give into their demands) so I'm not sure what effect it will have. Are they willing to enter into negotiations with you?

Honestly, I usually prefer to give agents a higher fee so I can lower the amount of wages I have to pay a player. A one off fee is better than a high wage that I have to pay every week as far as I'm concerned. I've never dealt with an agent who dislikes me (probably because I usually give into their demands) so I'm not sure what effect it will have. Are they willing to enter into negotiations with you?

Yeah. They're still willing to negotiate. I suspect that they're increasing the demands because I've made it personal by negotiating. I like your idea and I might employ it when I can.

With it being LLM I had about ten friendlies in pre-season which gave me about 110k. That was supposed to act as a buffer in case I mis-calculated with wages. I guess I'm going to have to start offering larger bonus' then. I hate it though.

Archived