Tactic: 2-3-4-1 Possession

Sorry for doing a double thread but I was adding photos to my tactic and my post got deleted meaning I had to start a new one.

For those of you who have downloaded this tactic on steam, thank you. The pictures on steam are from my Barca play through, I have been doing a Bayern Munich play through recently and the first season I conceded a lot of goals and through suggestions on steam in my second season I have been able to tighten up the defense. This tactic is a 'Plug & Play' tactic for the top teams. It has been successfully tested with Southampton but if you want to go with lower rep teams you will need to change your team instructions and possibly bring back the 2 APs. Apart from that you can expect to dominate matches with 60% possession even when you lose. 1st season with Barca won everything only lost 4 games and drew 5 in all competitions, 101 points in La Liga 2013/14, 133 goals scored 28 against. If you get a player sent off just switch to counter and balance to see the game out otherwise no other adjustments are necessary.

Here are the pics from my second season with Bayern and the updated tactics for shoring up the defense.

2014-07-24_00004_zpsde17d4d3.jpg

Here is a picture from a press interview asking me about having 'the best passing success rate in the league'

2014-07-22_00003_zps5faee25d.jpg

Here I am asked about being 'the most proficient tackling outfit in the league'

2014-07-17_00002_zpsd0d66b04.jpg

Second season table finish. Won the league with 6 games to spare

2014-07-24_00003_zps6365b034.jpg

Won every competition

2014-07-24_00001_zpsd9014183.jpg

Here it shows possession stats from some games

2014-07-24_00005_zps530d2dae.jpg

2014-07-24_00006_zps1a9b98e9.jpg

Download here - http://www.4shared.com/file/fLX-4tf0ce/2-3-4-1b.html

Steam link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283376000&tscn=1406213376

Make sure your team is profficient with the tactic, maybe change to Control instead of Fluid and see if that helps.

For training I like to have 4-5 star coaches for each ability i.e 1 for Technique, 1 for Tactical, 1 for Shooting etc. I have 30% match training, have day off after match but train before. Have training on high and then rotate from fitness through to attacking and change every week (never do general). I find this develops your players very well and increases their star ratings. Match training is whatever the scout recommends. If you don't want the hassle of changing every week then Attack training is good.

OI is what ever my assistant manager says then I will use 'Always' for 'Tight Marking' and 'Closing Down' on the CFs and just 'Tight Marking' on the AMs (never the DMs).

Make sure your giving good team talks and most important have a high win bonus, I found in my first year with Bayern I let in a lot of goals with a medium win bonus. Then the next season I did a high win bonus and conceded a lot less.

Hope this helps

i think CF is better than AF for this tactic.

Or may be i got this kind of player,so CF is better for me.

& my winger crossing 20,& WB 17,less crossing is no good for me.So some time,i change to more crossing by line far post.

& win 8-0 at home vs Juventus,with 4 crossing heading goal.

Archived