Feeder Clubs.

I saw a post recently, but I can't find it now.

It contained details of the manager asking for 1 type of loan and the board responding as if he had asked a completely different question, (different type of feeder).

This is what mine says.

We should find a feeder club to secure first options on players from a successful youth system.

The response from the board was positive, but for a change, (because of that previous post that I can't find), I read the response carefully.

Finding a suitable feeder club will allow greater flexibility in loaning out some of our youngsters in a bid to develop them for first the team.Therefore, we approve the request.

That concludes this meeting, you know where to find us if you want to talk about anything else.

When you go and request your next feeder club, would you please keep this thread in mind and come back and tell us what your question and response was, (pretty please).

I am wondering if the wrong question has been linked to the wrong response or it's possible that they are labelled wrong. Will know more when and if I actually get a feeder.

Thanks in advance. :thup:

Do you have the develop youth philosophy in your contract?

As I get the same loaning out message regardless of which type of feeder club I ask for (had it for scouting knowledge, secure first options, increase profile and recruit foreign youngsters options), however the message doesn't seem to affect which clubs the board finds as they still generally find the right type of deal I asked for. (You can also find a history of your previous requests from your manger -> history -> conversations screen look for the boardroom ones).

Though after nearly 20 years at the club I still haven't been given the option to pick my own club yet :(

Hi,

For a point of clarity, can you request feeder clubs that will provide youth to your youth intake? I would really find that useful as I'm player a "youth only" game at the moment and getting quality youth players in from outside my local area would be great.

Archived