Reserve players not playing for the second team

I'm having a really annoying issue with my reserve players. I have put them as available for my second team to get some match fitness and not fail when I need them in the middle of a game.

I have no idea what is going on...they never play for my second team and their match fitness is always below 60%, a really risky rating to have in some important game (I'm playing as Bayern). Some players that are "inside" the second team have 100% match fitness and that confuses me even more.

Does anyone here have any idea of what is going on?

Thanks in advance. :)

I can only say what was told me when asked about something similar the other day: Check that there is a 'dot' in the tree for his availability to the reserve team (Player -> Squad -> 2nd Team ->). I'm not sure why this got messed up on my end, but it may have been due to one of those news items that ask you about who can play for the reserves (first team match in x days, etc). Perhaps changes here are permanent now, which is a bit odd, but oh well.

Other than that, I'm envious you have a 2nd team in a league at all, as I don't :(

I can only say what was told me when asked about something similar the other day: Check that there is a 'dot' in the tree for his availability to the reserve team (Player -> Squad -> 2nd Team ->). I'm not sure why this got messed up on my end, but it may have been due to one of those news items that ask you about who can play for the reserves (first team match in x days, etc). Perhaps changes here are permanent now, which is a bit odd, but oh well.

Other than that, I'm envious you have a 2nd team in a league at all, as I don't :(

Yes, all the players I put as available for the second team have dots on how many minutes they can play (45, 60 and 90). I remember that in past FM games a box would appear asking if you wanted to put as available some players who were not playing for your first team (I'm not seeing them now or I'm missing them).

This really sucks :(

Archived