managers past experience

does past experience when you start a new game for example i normaly start at stockport county with the default past experience and end up winning the bsn but when the decent youngsters get released from bigger clubs they wont even look to negotiate with me but will with other clubs at my level. so does would setting my past experience to say pro footballer make them more willing to negotiate with me

does past experience when you start a new game for example i normaly start at stockport county with the default past experience and end up winning the bsn but when the decent youngsters get released from bigger clubs they wont even look to negotiate with me but will with other clubs at my level. so does would setting my past experience to say pro footballer make them more willing to negotiate with me

yes. some players would come to your club just to be coached by you. you need very good reputation for this anyway. think about mourinho in real life. would you go to Chelsea just because to be part of his plans? i would

Archived