Board expanding stadium that they dont own!

I play as FC Basel. Basel dont own their home stadium so I cant ask board to expand it. I can only ask them to buy it or build new one. This is all like it should be.

This season (2022/23) was the first one when I sold out all season tickets and stadium have been full for many seasons now. Now at end of the season I got message saying that my board decided to expand stadium by 9000 seats!

How can they decide this since they dont own the stadium? I saw AI do this too once in another club. As far as I can remember expanding stadium has not been possible if you dont own it.

Is this new feauture or bug?

I play as FC Basel. Basel dont own their home stadium so I cant ask board to expand it. I can only ask them to buy it or build new one. This is all like it should be.

This season (2022/23) was the first one when I sold out all season tickets and stadium have been full for many seasons now. Now at end of the season I got message saying that my board decided to expand stadium by 9000 seats!

How can they decide this since they dont own the stadium? I saw AI do this too once in another club. As far as I can remember expanding stadium has not been possible if you dont own it.

Is this new feauture or bug?

they probably had a discussion with the owner and agreed for the expansion.

Archived