Non Football Costs

Hello,

I'm a few years into a long-term game and my stature has been growing each season along with my costs!

Just one cost seems to have risen out of line with everything else. My 'Non-Football Costs' under wages is almost treble what it was for the entirety of last season and I'm a month away from seasons end.

Anyone have any ideas as to what they could be and why they have risen so dramatically? I haven't moved stadium for instance, the only real change would be my players wage bill has gone up and I have been playing in the Champions League.

103ey3t.png

Put your cursor over the item and it should tell you.

Non-football costs includes a great deal of things and will increase as your standing and rep increases. I think in FM it's mainly related to turnover and reputation, but your case is very realistic. You said you made the UCL, which means all your costs go up as there is more work to be done.

Thanks, I'm into the next season now and a couple of months in my non-football wages are now higher than my player wages?

Seems a little crazy as my player wage bill is now just under £1m a week, this would mean I'm paying over £1m a week to non-playing members of staff in the background, excluding Scouts, Coaches etc? Surely not? I only have a 13,000 seater stadium and pretty poor training facilities still.

Archived