Dave's Journeyman Adventure

Vipertitan

download_zpsd1150a22.jpg

FC Øresund

History of the Club

FC Sound is a Danish football club based in the town of Hørsholm in North Zealand. The club was created as an addition to the three local football clubs Hørsholm-Usserød Sports Association ( HUI ), Godalming Gymnastics Club ( NG ) and Kokkedal sports clubs ( KIK ). The latter two were originally together and formed Nivaa-Kokkedal Football ( NKF ), which then went along with the HUI to form FC Sound.

FC Øresund mainly play its home games at Hørsholm Stadium (which is part of Hørsholm Sports Park , but has also played some home games at Cress Mosegaard Leisure Centres in Godalming.

The club's motto is "Unity is our strength". The local suit is black / white-striped jersey and black or white shorts and socks. On away team plays in orange sweater.

FC Øresund has ambitions to play attractive, technically oriented, fast football, and eventually to move up in the 2nd division.

FC Øresund rates on talent. U19 and U17 team played also in respectively 2 and 3 division in ungdomssrækkerne.

FC Sound has its own channel on YouTube , "FC Sound TV", run by volunteers. In this you can see reports from the first team matches and interviews with the players.

FC Sound is supported in the fighting lively up of the fan club "FC Sound Pirates", with music, confetti, drums, scirene and ejection of Piratos liquorice to the audience every time FC Øresund scores contribute to the entertainment of the crowd.

Ground sausage which is the largest (300 grams) called FCoE sausage and goes by the name "Big Frank" for some.

Club Profile - a team playing In the Danish Second Division seam to be on the rise.

General Info - we a an election date in 2015 lets see if i can survive the election.

Manager Profile I've decided to play a flat 4 4 2 this year see how i go.

Squad - I'll be looking to bring in a new bunch of players as soon as possible to re in force my team.

Facilities- with basic Facilities i will be asking for improvement later in save.

Financeswith a budget of £35.21K i think this is quite subtitle for this team.

Game Setup

I've loaded just Danish Leagues only as part of my Gundo's FM14 European Adventure Challenge™ - with extra players loaded from each continent to give me a chance at buying players.

My Aims

My only aim is to stick around at this club for as long as possible and achieve as much as I possibly can, and hopefully make the hall of fame at sometime in this save. As always, I'll be looking to complete my seasons quickly so I'll be keeping my updates as quick and nice and clean for you guys to read.

FC Øresund - Danish Second Division East - 2014/15

As my first season in charge, the job was going to be getting a right formation and balance in the squad. And trying to build a squad that could Avoiding relegation.

League Table - we did well to get through out the season i thought.

Past Positions- As you can see it took a while for my players to get used to the way i wanted them to play.

Danish Cup - another tough away game and early cup exit.

Transfers - there's hardly any money the bank re directed to paying the players wages so free transfers for now.

Squad - it has a squad full of part time players and players whom are on amuter contracts.

Finances- As you can see its in the red so i have to try and some how cut back this season.

Key Player Profiles:

Kenneth Okholm - he was the best of the strikers.

Kristian Bay-Kastrup - our captain and most doubt our best midfielder had quality season.

Frederik Thor - look at his name ha was joy to watch to.

Christian Brandt- Had a decent season plays best at center half.

Anders Jensen- Only played a few as he was back up forward.

Career Overview

Season   League                       Position        Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15  Danish Second Division East   7th             None    

Next Season

I think next season is just going to be a case of trying to the back room staff out get better staff and few more decent players in.

FC Øresund - Danish Second Division East - 2015/16

league Table

Past PositionAvoiding relegation last time around we were set with the task of trying to do it this year.

Danish Cup - I wanted to do well this year and thought we did ok.

Transfers - there's was not much going on here this season but hopefully next year they will be.

Finances- As you can see still no improvement.

Squad - it hard to describe the squad some times they were grate and sometimes they were poor.

Key Player Profiles:

Christian Schulze -dropped at the start of season but came back stronger.

Kristian Bay-Kastrup - another good season from him was joy to watch.

Alexander Riise - bought in for cover did really good.

Kristian Østergaard- Had a decent season this season hope continues onto next year.

Kevin Jørgensen- Only player was quite disappointing with really the most.

Career Overview

2015/16  Danish Second Division East   11th           None

Next Season

try and learn from the defensive mistakes and try win games we should with ease.

FC Øresund - Danish Second Division East - 2016/17

This season was about trying to survive relegation and try get the wages back on track and out the red.

league Table

Past PositionAvoiding relegation for last few seasons I wanted to try do bit better than I did.

Danish Cup - I was suspired at how well we did in the game despite the result .

Transfers - there's was a clear out here players who were unhappy about being in reserves and players who were just simply not good a nuff for first team.

Finances- As you can see still no improvement but working on that by release few of the players.

Squad squad is getting big so I will have to try and sort out who is in my first team and who is not next season.

Key Player Profiles:

Kenneth Okholm -top scorer this time around was joy to watch play.

Kristian Bay-Kastrup -had another good season this season his passing was class.

Jørgen Petersen- He only played few games but looked in good shape.

Christian Brostrøm- did well this season hope he gets more goals next season.

Career Overview

2016/17  Danish Second Division East   9th           None

Next Season

I be looking into rebuilding the squad and trying to reduce the clubs wages from being in the red, also going try new formation too.

FC Øresund - Danish Second Division East - 2017/18

This season was about trying to survive relegation but was not expecting this strong challenge we had put in to finish were we did.

league Table

Past Position- This season I decided to change my formation I was surprised at how quickly the players got used to it.

Danish Cup - I was wanting to try different players this season ain this see how the did.

Transfers - Again got rid of the deadwood in the team try and reduce the wage bill.

Finances- With getting rid some more players and new chairman in place the Finances are looking a bit better.

Squad- This is the best I had so far there is not anything bad I can say about them.

Key Player Profiles:

Asger Andersen - He was just class he was winning everything in the air in most my games joy to watch.

Kristian Østergaard - He was at the hart my midfield playing just in front the defenders.

Kenneth Okholm- He did well this year got few goals.

Anders Jensen- He wanted first team football so give him it and did really good.

Career Overview

2016/17  Danish Second Division East   9th           None
2017/18  Danish Second Division East   2nd           None

Next Season

I'm hope that we can do one better in the league and try get promotion or at least threw to the second or third round of the cup. Also I will be lose lot my key players as they do not want to sign there new contracts so will be looking to replace them with younger and better players.

• 3 weeks later...

FC Øresund - 2. Division Øst - 2018/19

I downloaded the real name fix making game much better

We were terrible this season our form was shocking this had to be my worst season in charge.

league Table

Past Position- This season could not of ended any early we were shocking in all areas of the team.

DBU PokalenCup - I thought we would try a different formation and seamed to work until the 4th round when we got beat by HB Køge 2-1 in game they were in control from start to finish.

Transfers1

Transfers2

- Went bit over the top here I think bought few players back that used to play for the club.

Finances- With the elections giving us new owner we had bit more cash to spend on players.

Squad- had change the team nearly every few games as players were getting tired and other players were unhappy about being left out.

Key Player Profiles:

With how poor our season was here are a list few players I thought did well.

Torben Knudsen - He was one the players I bought back to the club had a good season.

Michael Cornelius - He was at the hart defence his contract up at end next season I think it will be hard to replace him.

Marc Juul- He was the one I was looking to get me the goals this season but did not.

Nicolaj Søkjær- He wanted first team football so give him it and did well in the games he played.

Career Overview

2014/15  2. Division Øst                    7th           None   
2015/16  2. Division Øst                   11th           None
2016/17  2. Division Øst                     9th            None
2017/18  2. Division Øst                     2nd           None
2018/19  2. Division Øst                     12th           None

Next Season

Try and forget about this season and try finish a lot higher than we have been.

Big drop there after looking improving the previous 2 seasons. Hopefully it is a 1 off. Are you playing this as part of the Gundo challenge too?
yea was massive drop and yeah I was but I started another one in northern Ireland for that one this one is my career save

FC Øresund - 2. Division Øst - 2019/20

After last season poor display in form and were we finished I wanted to try and finish a lot higher than were we did last season.

league Table

Past Position- This season could been a disaster at the end but we managed to pull out relegation zone.

DBU PokalenCup - I thought I try different approach to this seamed to work then went back to my normal formation and got beat in next round.

Transfers not much going on this season to be honest im trying to rebuild squad.

Finances- decided to put most my transfer budget into the wages to try and help pay players .

Squad1

Squad2- been trying the younger player to see how they were come in there development seam to be doing ok.

Key Player Profiles:

Lukas Boilesen - He was my key player shame he injured for most of the season but he back in 8 weeks so hopefully he be back in time for the start of season.

Jesper Kahlenberg - one players that impressed me in the reserves so played him later in season and did well.

Marc Juul- An average season from him want to see more next from him.

Anders Albrechtsen- He bought in the squad to challenge Martin Schmidt for his number one spot looks ok see weather or not can step up this season.

Career Overview

2014/15  2. Division Øst                    7th           None   
2015/16  2. Division Øst                   11th           None
2016/17  2. Division Øst                     9th            None
2017/18  2. Division Øst                     2nd           None
2018/19  2. Division Øst                     12th           None
2019/20  2. Division Øst                     9th           None

Next Season

to try rebuild the squad and try have decent season and also try to challenge for the title this season.

• 2 weeks later...

FC Øresund - 2. Division Øst - 2020/21

So after last season slight improvement I wanted to build On that but we seamed to start off poor but managed to win few games later in season to give us a strong finish

league Table

Past Position- rebuilding squad trying to bring my younger player threw seam be key factor where we finished.

DBU PokalenCup - I wanted to get threw to few round this but we only managed to get threw to the fourth round of the competition.

Transfers not much going on this seasonagain released a few of my reserves.

Finances- Still not looking grate but bit better.

Squad1

Squad2- Players will be going in the summer as they don't want to stay.

Key Player Profiles:

Anders Albrechtsen - He took his number one spot with pinch salt was quality took while to get used to pressure.

Torben König - Top scorer this season with 9 goals did well.

Morten W. Hansen- he leave club this season as he wants to become a coach.

Kristian Bay-Kastrup- Had good Season from the club captain.

Career Overview

Season  Country      League                       Position        Achievements
2014/15  Denmark   2. Division Øst                    7th           None   
2015/16  Denmark   2. Division Øst                   11th           None
2016/17  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     9th            None
2017/18  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     2nd           None
2018/19  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     12th           None
2019/20  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     9th           None
2020/21  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     9th           None

Next Season

to try rebuild the squad and try have decent season and also try to challenge for this season. think this is going to be my last season here as I've added more leagues to game to give me a bit more a feel to the game .

FC Øresund - 2. Division Øst - 2021/22

After rebuild the squad and rotate the squad more we were in good shape all season and we ended up win the league on the last day of the season.

league Table

Past Position- So after few years of relegation battle was nice to be fighting for promotion and actually wining the league too.

DBU PokalenCup - A 1 -0 defeat in first gamy by B93 was nuff for us but hopefully this come season can go bit far.

Transfers - Was doing a re shuffle with the reserves and youth team so mostly back up players sold.

Finances- We still not out the red but hopefully with the promotion might help us a bit.

Squad1

Squad2- Best squad I have assembled for few seasons was really pleased with how season planed out.

Key Player Profiles:

Victor Lykke Laudrup - He took his number one spot really well he is so much better than the back up goalkeeper who started the season.

Christian Nielsen -Second choice goalkeeper started the season well but his decision making and inconstant performances left me to drop him.

Torben Knudsen- Tried a new role for him and seamed to work scored 20 goals this season his best so far I think.

Casper Hester Petersen- One the youngsters that I had bought up had really good season.

Career Overview

2020/21  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     9th           None
2021/22  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     1st          Champions

Next Season

Try and get squad motivated for the new season in higher standard league than the one we just been in and avoid relegation.

FC Øresund - NordicBet Ligaen- 2022/23

So after last season championship wining second season syndrome kicked in and we struggled to hit any real kind form.

league Table

Past Position- witch has led me to re consider my options and move to a different team after this year.

DBU PokalenCup - We did well in the two games we played but simply were not good a nuff.

Transfers - Bought two players in who did well still getting rid lot players though.

Finances- Have got slightly better but not much of an improvement.

Squad1

Squad2- I honestly thought we had it in us to avoid relegation but in the end we never.

Key Player Profiles:

Anders Larsen - He got back his striking feet again and was really good.

Christian Nielsen -Second year in did well but not good nuff.

Dan Eriksen- Was the creative force in the middle of the park was joy to watch.

Kristian Bay-Kastrup- Getting on now but still good player to watch.

Career Overview

2021/22  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     9th           None
2022/21  Denmark   2. Division Øst                     1st          Champions
2022/23 Denmark   NordicBet Ligaen                  11           resigned 

Next Season

I quite as manager as a was applying for jobs and the board got fed up with so I decided to leave so im currently looking for new team.

afc_wimbledon_logo_zpsb9efcfec.gif

AFC Wimbledon - Skrill South- Pre Season Report 2023/24

So after few years at FCOresund I decided to take the plunge and try a new team luckily it did not take me long to find a new club in Afc Wimbledon, they narrowly missed out on promotion last season so my task is try take them up the leagues rather than down them.

Overview Profile - Good reputation club think they could be on up.

General Info - we been in premiership so why can we not go there and beyond again.

Squad1

Squad looks so much better than my old one

Facilities- Looks quite good for this club can I improve them lets wait and see.

History Competitions past record looks really good.

Landmarks- looks like few decent ones here

Archived