FM2014 generated/fake players

you cant in fmc

but there is a command you can use the generate fake players in your db for clubs (not free agents) using a lnc file

like # fake players - Albirex Niigata (Singapore)

"RANDOMISE_TEAM" 1000037

I have a file that randomizes most teams but it takes almost 20 to 30 minutes for the game to generate the initial save file

you cant in fmc

but there is a command you can use the generate fake players in your db for clubs (not free agents) using a lnc file

like # fake players - Albirex Niigata (Singapore)

"RANDOMISE_TEAM" 1000037

I have a file that randomizes most teams but it takes almost 20 to 30 minutes for the game to generate the initial save file

Have you uploaded that file somewhere? I haven't actually got the game yet and haven't tinkered with editors in the past but aren't afraid of coding. Does a line have to be added for literally every single club :|

This is the lnc file I created using the config file from the shinylogo megapack

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/10068791/file.html

You put it in the

football manager 14 > data > db > 1400 > lnc

folder

After the initial file is generated you may want to remove lnc file from the database folder so that fm doesnt take 20 minutes to load up when you restart next time

tell me how it works for you

This is the lnc file I created using the config file from the shinylogo megapack

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/10068791/file.html

You put it in the

football manager 14 > data > db > 1400 > lnc

folder

After the initial file is generated you may want to remove lnc file from the database folder so that fm doesnt take 20 minutes to load up when you restart next time

tell me how it works for you

I don't have a 1400 folder? Do I need to create one or install the megapakc first?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived