Dave's Adventure

djclark boy30

o no you might say not another thread by me well this time this one is sticking as getting load crash dumps on my previous saves e.t.c so i decided to try another one this was my set up, went for the following all playable,

Belarus- first league

Croatia- Second division

Israel - National League

Mexico- Promotion League

Singapore - S-league

South Africa- Second Division

Ukraine- first league

So you might ask why these well want to try different style of game play here.

So who will i be starting off as

Krymteplytsia_zpsa8c3e517.jpg

FC Krymteplytsia Molodizhne is a Ukrainian football club based in an urbanized settlement (town) Molodizhne (north of Simferopol and adjacent to the city limits).

The club plays its home games in the city of Simferopol in the town of Ahrarne which is located within the limits of the city. In the championship of Crimea the club is represented by its second team "Spartak Molodizhne".

From the 2006–07 season they compete in the Ukrainian First League. thanks to wkipida for information.

Manager Profile

Club Profile seams to me like the club is on the up can i keep that going.

General Info media predication to finish 6th out of 18th not bad at all.

Facilities Ok not good but they look at a decent standard.

FinancesThings look good at the moment but i have a tendency to destroy wages.

Squad looks average for this league hopefully can bring one to bigger name players in to help us out.

so with out any eal big name stars here are players who i will be looking at to make an impact for me.

Igor Tymchenko Just joined us this season and looks decent

Artur Novotryasov Been at the club for bout 4 season now so hope he can start to make an impact at 19 still young so think i might try get new position out him.

Oleg Karamushkaour best defender at the club hope he stays healthy

so i have my first interview and meetings with the boardand have decide to ask them to upgrade happy days hopefully can get some decent players in now.

so i have few pre season game to play this is fixtures for pre season we played one game witch i was not in charge of then so will be updating match reports etc.

so first game vs Zhemchuzhyna Yalta1-0 we we got beet of them

so this was our first game and i was looking forward to this as was my first game in charge so i was all fired up raring to go in end Andriy Pisnyi scored what was to be the winner in this game in the 84th minuite

Player of the match: Oleg Karamushka

Attendance:83 people

Pre season game two

Krymteplytsia uninspiring in defeat

Krymteplytsia 0-5vs

Kuban

Krymteplytsia we did not produce anything special today as we were well and truly beat by Kuban, an error by Vyacheslav Bazilevych allowed Daniel Niculaue to score the first of the five goals that were scored , Bulgaria's captain Ivelin Popov scored kuban's second goal in the 33rd minute and then again in the 38th minute then Igor Reshetnev made a mistake to let Kuban's Ibra score there fourth goal of the game. Anton Mataev scored the last goal in the 89th minute.

player of the match: Ivelin Popov

Attendance 1,846

pre season game three

3-2

!Krymteplytsia go dow to hard working Spartak Molodizhne!

Our midfielder Volodymyr Symonchuk got us of to a flyer with a good goal in the 4th minute of the match then Spartak's Vitaliy Saranchukov scored the equalizer in the 13th minute,Arsen Ablyametov then put us back in the lead with close range header in the 73rd minute, forward Artur Lavskyi from spartak then took a shot went into back net and it was all level again, He the scored his second in the 91st minute to clinch the winner.

Player of the match: Artur Lavskyi

Attendance: 400

pre season game three

3-2

!Krymteplytsia go dow to hard working Spartak Molodizhne!

Our midfielder Volodymyr Symonchuk got us of to a flyer with a good goal in the 4th minute of the match then Spartak's Vitaliy Saranchukov scored the equalizer in the 13th minute,Arsen Ablyametov then put us back in the lead with close range header in the 73rd minute, forward Artur Lavskyi from spartak then took a shot went into back net and it was all level again, He the scored his second in the 91st minute to clinch the winner.

Player of the match: Artur Lavskyi

Attendance: 400

Pre Season odds

At 20 -1 to win the league i feel that's a fair price for us whilst Obolon Kiev have been made favorites .Dynamo Kiev-2 at 20-1 Stal Alchevsk also at same price, this will be had season but i feel with the squad that i have i think mid table finish is more than likely were we will finish this year.

transfers in

im currently on the verge of buying a few players to bolster my squad a bit. one player is center forward Goran Ljubojevic who i feel would be a good target man. i am also trying to buy 6 ft 3 center half Linas Klimavicius think he be my rock at the back controlling the back line of my defense. I am also trying to buy Arturs Silagailis who i feel would be soild left back for us.

Board Expectations

Ukraine first League:Safe Mid-Table Finish

Ukraine cup: get threw to second round

My Expectations:

Ukraine first League:Try and enjoy the season

Ukraine cup: Learn From my mistakes and enjoy this competitions.

Budgets:

Transfer:£5,14 K i feel at this standard that's quite a decent transfer budget.

Wage: £6,47 K but that will change as im currently trying to buy some new players in on bigger contracts than others.

2012-2013 FC Krymteplytsia Molodizhne winter update

Competitions

Ukrainian First League

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii267/ace25/UkrainianFirstLeague_OverviewStages_zps3f415542.png[/img][/img]"]KrymteplytsyaMolodizhne_FixturesSchedule_zps6c92cb2b.png

Ukrainian Cup

Knocked out in first round with a 0-1 loss in extra time to Chornomorets in the second round of the competition with a late injury time goal in the 96th minute by Spanish player Sito Riera thought we had decent game there.

Mid-Season Overview

Other then the cup defeat our league formhas been really good this season we are doing really well at the minute. My only problems my contract runs out at the end of the season and would like to try and build bit reputation in this league for myself before i leave. hopefully with a strong finish i will get new contract.

players

these are few of my star players at the moment.

Goran Ljubojevic

Our new star forward currently got 8 goals this season looks like hes going to be decent buy.

GoranLjubojevic_OverviewProfile_zps0d75a18b.png

Igor Tymchenko

IgorTymchenko_OverviewProfile_zps4ecbbbb9.png

my second forward playing him as a winger as an inside forward got 3 goals so far.

Linas Klimavicius

LinasKlimavicius_OverviewProfile_zpse5f5763c.png

Best defender i have got solid season so far.

FC Krymteplytsia Molodizhne End of Season Report Season 2012/13

With a squad of mostly full of good decent players i have a decent start to life in the Ukraine.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had a shaky start, but as the squad settled we started to play some decent football and made our move towards the top of the table but when we came back from winter brake our form was really bad. Fc Sevastopol won the League they were class.

Ukraine Cup - don have any interest in this as of yet.

Squad - we've got a decent squad at the minute there all unhappy though because we been in bit bad run form.

Transfers - a few decent players were bought in to help with the balance of the team.

Key Player Profiles:

Igor Tymchenko - his form came later in the season, but he formed a great strike partnership with Ljubojevic .

Goran Ljubojevic - top scorer, and really hit form in the early part of the season.

Danilo Sousa Campos- signed on loan looks decent player.

Linas Klimavicius - had a superb season at the back..

Career Overview

Season   Country       League          Position       Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012/13  Ukraine       First League       12Th              none

Next Season

i think with my current deal about to run out not sure if i will be here at the start of this season but hope i am had fun here.

Pre-Season 2013/14

last season we really struggled. We were able to pick up the odd win every few games which kept us clear of relegation but we could never put a string of good results together to climb up the league table.With a media prediction 8th To be honest, I've no idea how this season will plan out lets hope its as good as or should i say better than last season.

Transfers

With no real out and out left or right back at the club my main goal was to brig in one or two players to fill that gap here they are

Artyom Teplov

Olexandr Klymenko

results in pre season

results

i wanted the players to be more focused and determent to be more disciplined in defense and basic football. So season about to start think this year might be a good year for us.

Archived