FM13: Matthias Ginter

Vazza

Matthias Ginter

Defender (Centre)/DM,M© - Freiburg

50kI0.jpg

Matthias Ginter (19 January 1994) is a German footballer who currently plays for SC Freiburg in the German Bundesliga. Ginter began his career with SV March, before he moved to the youth squad of SC Freiburg in July 2005. He made his first team breakthrough for SC Freiburg in 2011 and is currently the youngest player to score a goal for Freiburg in the 1. Bundesliga.

In-game:

NCtH6.jpg

Report:

vdOYJ.jpg

I hope batty1 who posted him in the Good Youngsters thread does not mind but I felt a player of Ginter's potential deserved a thread of his own. This guy could become one of the best defenders in the game with some training and his versatility is an added bonus.

Just to give those interested in signing him an update on his progress in my save...he's been getting an average rating of 7.58 after 15 games in the Prem and has scored 4 so far, all from headers via corners (obviously).

What about retraining him as a Target Man? Apart from off the ball and composure, the latter which should be trained up for a CB anyway, he could be a good option to throw up-front for the last ten minutes, or against teams that can be bullied physically...

Archived