Can player's personality change

I started to think why usually my older players react more likely positive when I'm not happy with their performances in matches despite. But when these older players in my club joined to my club, they were more likely to get angried after my feedback than now. Is there a way to change players temperamant, pressure, controversy or other hidden atributes concerning personality?

I started to think why usually my older players react more likely positive when I'm not happy with their performances in matches despite. But when these older players in my club joined to my club, they were more likely to get angried after my feedback than now. Is there a way to change players temperamant, pressure, controversy or other hidden atributes concerning personality?

Not without tutoring, and older players aren't likely to want to be tutored. Personality is very important for team building.

Not without tutoring, and older players aren't likely to want to be tutored. Personality is very important for team building.

How great affect tutoring can have? What is the main point of tutoring, personality, playing skills or both?

How great affect tutoring can have? What is the main point of tutoring, personality, playing skills or both?

Tutoring affects Determination, Professionalism and Ambition. The two latter attributes are hidden. A tutor can also teach the tutee some of his Player Preferred Moves (listed in the Positions screen), but then you have to choose the "mentor off the pitch" option, I think.

It is also possible that tutoring may affect other hidden attributes, like Pressure or Sportsmanship, but I don't know this for sure.

Some of the other hidden attributes will improve with age and match experience, like Consistency and Pressure.

Also be aware that if the tutor is worse than the tutee in something, the tutee will be negatively affected.

Archived