+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to increase Club Reputation?

Amateur

Default How to increase Club Reputation?

I recently made a athread wondering how to increase your sponsership money.

However my general conclusion is that it reflects on your club rep more than anything....

In my First Season with PSV I achieved the following:
    Won the League (Predicted 3rd)
    Won the Dutch Cup
    Got to the 1/4 finals of the Europa League

In my second Season I achieved the following:
    Won the League
    WOn the Dutch Cup
    Won the Dutch Super Cup
    Go to the 1/2 finals of the Champions League!

Any way at the start of my 3rd season I get the following message.....

The last bit of the message says that my rep has decreased? What are factors that influence Club reputation?

Amateur

The reputation club in FM is just shitt.

You can't really do anything, especially with a average league like eredivisie, sorry.

Amateur

i'd love an answer from someone from SI

Amateur

i m not sure if this will help but have you tried getting a feeder club to increase your teams rep oversea and rep in different countries, it will cost you but i do that alot with manchested united and bonus you get to use their scout information as well. a friend told me about this when he was using a small team he got promoted in the premier league.

Amateur

From my limited experience, it seems like there is quite a big influence from transfers on club rep, so it does not depend only on results. If that's your second season, I imagine you probably are starting to let go of a lot of people from the original team that you would consider deadwood, but since they have a decently high reputation, it might be hurting your rep. If that's not the case for you, then I don't really know.

I will say though that after managing to get a N. Ireland team to champions league group stages for two years and still not break out of 1 star club rep rating, I think maybe club rep does need a review but I don't want it to be balanced the other way where you can have huge increases in rep for one good season too so... its a tricky balance I imagine

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by T89 View Post
    i m not sure if this will help but have you tried getting a feeder club to increase your teams rep oversea and rep in different countries, it will cost you but i do that alot with manchested united and bonus you get to use their scout information as well. a friend told me about this when he was using a small team he got promoted in the premier league.
    I have just asked the club to try for a new feeder club, I'll try an get one outside of the EU

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by slich View Post
    From my limited experience, it seems like there is quite a big influence from transfers on club rep, so it does not depend only on results. If that's your second season, I imagine you probably are starting to let go of a lot of people from the original team that you would consider deadwood, but since they have a decently high reputation, it might be hurting your rep. If that's not the case for you, then I don't really know.

I will say though that after managing to get a N. Ireland team to champions league group stages for two years and still not break out of 1 star club rep rating, I think maybe club rep does need a review but I don't want it to be balanced the other way where you can have huge increases in rep for one good season too so... its a tricky balance I imagine
    Myt transfers have been fairly good, let about two players go with continental reputation, but then I have brought in about 5-6 contintal rep players... so I wouldn't think it to be too much of a problem.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by sperlz View Post
    I think that there is a bug here, because even though you should'nt necessarily overtake Ajax, you should definately not have lost reputation from your achievements. Unfortunately I think that the reputation thing is very much work in progress from SI and like a number of other features in the game, they just aren't working properly yet.
    Okay, i'll post it in the bug forum and see what they say

+ Reply to Thread