(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tomas Hubocan

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((e9zx2d.jpg

------------------

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Date of birth: September 17, 1985

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Height: 6 ft 0 in

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Playing position: Centre Back/Fullback

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Current club: FC Zenit

Club career

Hubočan began in MŠK Žilina since his youth years, beyond the time when he was on loan in Zlaté Moravce since January 2006 till June 2006. After the end of loan he came back to MŠK Žilina and he worked up for one of the best defenders in Slovak Superliga. In the season 2006/2007, he won Slovak Superliga.

Zenit

Hubočan signed for Zenit on 11 February 2008 on three year contract for €3,8 million, the highest ever paid to a Slovak club. Hubočan is hoped to fill the vacancy in the center of Zenit's defense created by fellow Slovak defender Martin Škrtel being sold to Liverpool.

As Zenit's star center-backs Ivica Križanac and Nicolas Lombaerts were still on the injured list, and defenders Kim Dong-Jin and Roman Shirokov were not quite ready to make their comebacks, Hubočan received his first taste of Champions League football against Real Madrid (at the Petrovsky stadium) on 30 September 2008. Only having played a total of 11 games for Zenit, it was a rude awakening as he conceded a disastrous own-goal in the 4th minute.

Having only played in 22 league games over two seasons, Hubočan wasn't quite trusted by former head coaches Dick Advocaat and Anatoly Davydov. He finally broke through to the starting eleven in 2010 under Italian Luciano Spalletti, winning the competition for the unfamiliar left back spot over the likes of Michael Lumb and Radek Šírl. Spalletti rated Hubočan as a hot prospect for the future.

On 30 September 2010, he scored his first goal for Zenit in a UEFA Europa League match against AEK Athens F.C.

FM11 Stats

6zn1qg.jpg

you can see solid on paper but never judge a book by its cover.I picked him up for 450k becuase of transfer list but if he is not on transfer list you will probably get him for about 2m.He is quite versitile being able to cover well at LB aswell also he will basically perform anywhere France,Germany,Italy,England.Spain might be the only exception however due to attacking power of Barca,R Madrid,At Madrid,Villareal etc.With my Ajax team in 3 seasons he got 7.67,7.36 and 6,83 partly down to a mualing by Barca but still not bad in in Champions league.

this is him in march 2014

do19ax.jpg

My advice if you're near from the start of you're save then BUY HIM NOW but if you're 2 or 3 seasons in consider you're self

"P.S that was my first ever thread tell what you think if you think it can improve than please tell me thanx"

Archived