Hungary Level 8 (v0.1)

BigHairyAndy

Introducing my own pet project: Hungary NBI - Megye V. Eight tiers of Hungarian football encompassing over 100 (count 'em) divisions from the National Championship to the fifth tier of the counties leagues (Budapesti MLSZ IV. osztály, divisions 1 and 2). All real teams and divisions as they were this past season, information from Megyeifoci.hu. Version 0.19m now uploaded.

Firstly, the file:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23021946/HungaryNBI-MegyeV-v019m.zip

Secondly, the information.

This is version 0.19m of the file.

What's Included: Real division structure and teams all the way down the league tree - over 130 new divisions, and over 1600 new clubs! Real national youth structure levels 1 and 2, 11 divisions in total, with real youth team names. Real fixtures for NBI. Media sources for the county level (Megyei) divisions and some clubs. Updated city population and location data, over 100 cities added so far. Some team colour updates. Some additions and amendments to stadia.

What's Not included: Managers and players. Yet.

Thirdly, the plea.

If anybody can give me ANY of the information I'm missing, specifically kits and media, I would massively appreciate it. I'm most interested in kits and team colours, as that's the one glaring hole I'm not sure I can fill with the resources available to me. Links to photographs, in particular, with the team name would be massively, massively appreciated. Also, any fixes such as to stadium sizes, attendances, squads (particularly what teams the free agents played for in 2010-11), kits, and so on.

Fourthly, the small print.

I strongly recommend that anybody who's using this only activate Hungary due to the size of the structure. You'll also want to add key staff and players to playable teams in this version unless you really enjoy your lower league being full of teams made up solely of awful 16 year olds.

Changelists

Uploaded:

0.11 - Changed Megye league clubs to semi-professional instead of professional. (Design decision not to use amateur due to poor handling of amateur status by FM11.) Reduced megyei attendances. Reduced megyei training facilities. Reduced megyei youth facilities. Reduced megyei youth recruitment. Added media sources for megyei divisions. Some team name fixes (most notably Videoton). Compressed file to DBC instead of larger XML.

0.12 - Added regional divisions to clubs in Bács-Kiskun Megyei. Added more media sources. Added missing population/location data for many cities in Hungary. Set city as Budapest for all clubs in Budapest leagues. Started adding other cities. Translated Top Goalscorer and Player of the Year award names. Added Top Goalscorer and Player of the Year awards for NBIII.

0.13 - Renamed national competitions to Hungarian names. Added regional divisions to clubs in Baranya and Békés Megyei (3/20 completed). Added regional boundaries to competitions in Baranya and Békés Megyei (2/20 completed). Added missing population/location data to remaining cities in Hungary. Added more cities in Hungary. Updated Hungarian citizenship requirements to reflect real life (8 years continuous residency). Added more media sources. Added cities and kit colours for some teams.

0.14 - Updated some NBI transfers. Added regional divisions to clubs in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Budapest, and Csongrád megyei. Added regional boundaries to competitions in Bács-Kiskun, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Budapest. and Csongrád megyei. Added more cities to Hungary.

0.15 - Added regional divisions to clubs in Fejér and Gyor-Moson-Sopron megyei. Added regional boundaries to competitions in Fejér and Gyor-Moson-Sopron megyei. Added more cities to Hungary. Added cities to all remaining NBIII clubs. Added some additional club and kit colours. Moved some players to correct clubs for start of 2010-11 season. Some transfer updates.

0.16 - Fixed issue with B team players not being included in separate B club squads. Added regional divisions to clubs in Hajdu-Bihar, Heves, Jasz-Nagykun-Szolnok, Komarom-Esztergom megyei. Added regional boundaries to competitions in Hajdu-Bihar, Heves, Jasz-Nagykun-Szolnok, Komarom-Esztergom megyei. Added more cities to Hungary. Added some stadia. Added and corrected some club and kit colours.

0.17 - Added regional divisions to clubs in Nográd, Pest megyei. Added regional boundaries to competitions in Nográd, Pest megye. Added more cities. Added more club colours. Added more media sources. Added latitudes and longitudes to some stadia.

0.18 - Added regional divisions to clubs in Somogy, Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg, Tolna megyei. Added regional boundaries to competitions in Somogy, Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg, Tolna megyei. Added more cities.

0.19 - Added regional divisions to all remaining megye level clubs. Added regional boundaries to remaining megye competitions. Added more cities.

I mean, I want updates, Ferencvaros squad is kinda ****ed up, all young reserve players arent there, and no adjustments to senior squad too. Also, why separate teams for reserves? Why couldn't you just keep it like it was?

Ferencvaros squad is kinda ****ed up, all young reserve players arent there, and no adjustments to senior squad too.

Who ought to be in the reserves? What adjustments need made to the senior squad? This comes under the "any information I'm missing" request above. Tell me what needs put in, and I'll put it in.

Edit: I've gone digging in the database and found the issue. I didn't realise players are released when the "B Team" is removed - I expected they'd just show up in the senior squad instead - so I'm fixing that now for Ferencvaros. I'll do the same for any club where I've changed the B team to a separate club.

Edit II: I've fixed this for version 0.16, which I'm uploading now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• 2 weeks later...
I mean, I want updates, Ferencvaros squad is kinda ****ed up, all young reserve players arent there, and no adjustments to senior squad too. Also, why separate teams for reserves? Why couldn't you just keep it like it was?

I'm reverting this in the current file. It made working out the lower leagues a lot easier in the meantime.

You mean you deleted B Affiliate teams? if you did, then I guess I can start playing this now :) because it's a pain in the pass to move players between those two...When are playing on updating squads? I wanna see if new Ferencvaros players are as awful in FM as they are in real life :D

You mean you deleted B Affiliate teams?

I did, yep. :)

I'm not sure when I'll get to updating squads, though I have somebody else doing a bit of that for me while I work on other things. If there are any specific players you want moved over, list them here and I'll see what I can do for the next one I put up. Right now I'm working on getting the youth structure into this file, as well as doing some research for FM12.

but how did you? I've checked that in editor, tried redoing all the list by myself, but still it didn't work, cause you just have to write the name in. whats up with that?

That tab's only for people who are no longer involved in football. For those who are still active you need to use the Favourite People tab, which will allow you to search for the person in the usual way.

If it's not clear what I mean, have a look at Manchester United's lists and you'll see a good example. All the people who are still in the database are under Favourite People, those who aren't (for example Sir Bobby Charlton) are under Club Legends.

also, could you upload future files to mediafire or filefront? filesonic is the ****ing worst hosting site ive ever seen

I've had no problem with FileFactory. Neither have any of the guys I've had test the file. Personally, I can't stand MediaFire. Not sure about FileFront - I'll look into it.

and affiliate B teams are still there ! :mad:

As far as I'm aware, I've put every B club in the original database back to how it was. If I've missed one - or uploaded the wrong file, which isn't impossible - by all means let me know and I'll sort that. The only B clubs which should now be affiliates are those which didn't exist in the original database, which are all in county divisions, because I'm still working through adding the county youth teams before I consider making more changes to the seniors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived