[FM11] Where to go from here - You decide!

dieu

Hi guys, as of late I've struggled with FM11. I do not know why but I'm just not enjoying it. I've started probably over a hundred games but I seldom finish more than half a season before I grow bored. On some games I do well on others I do really poor, but even if I'm top of the league dominating everyone I still get bored.

This is however not a whinefest on how poor FM11 is (It's actually a very good game!), instead it's me trying to find a way to enjoy FM11 more. I need something to push me past the point where I get bored so that I can an epic save on FM11 as well. Like I've had on every FM games there has ever been.

Thats why I have a suggestin for the community and I do hope that there are some of you guys that will like this idea and want to help me.

I'm also a CIV5 player and I use to visit CIV5 forums to read savestories. What they do there is that the gamer inveolves the forum community when making decisions. They vote on city placements, build orders and so on.

And I though that this might be a way for me to push myself past the boring part.

I'm thinking of creating a career update where you guys will decide what tactics I will use, you will decide my training regimes, who I buy and so on.

I will take charge of the matches of course and decide which of the three predetermined tactics that will work best against that particular team, I will be in charge of team talks and who plays. Everything else is up to you guys. Do I accept a job offer? You decide.

So what do you say guys. Anyone that would like to participate in a project like this?

Archived