[FM11] Greenland League

Jordi_FCDB

I've created Greenland and it's competition. I made Greenland European as they have closer ties with Europe than with North America. The national team will participate in the qualifications for the EC, and in the beginning three Greenlandic teams will qualify for the Europa League.

Coca Cola GM League

The national competition consists of four regional groups. Two groups of four teams and two groups of five teams. They will play each other twice in this round. The first two of each group will participate in the championship play-offs, which is a competition of eight teams where they play each other once. There are no relegation spots.

Diskobugden:

Akunnaaq-51 (A-51)

G-44

Kugsak-45 (K-45)

Nagdlunguaq-48 (N-48

Midtgrønland:

Boldklubben af 1967 (B-67)

Kâgssagssuk

KT-85

Siumut Amerdlok Kunuk (SAK)

Nordgrønland:

Amaroq

E-56

FC Malamuk

K'ingmek'-45

Boldklubben Uumannaq (UB-68)

Sydgrønland:

Eqaluk 54

Kissaviarsuk (K-1993)

N-85

Nagtoralik

Siuteroq-43 (S-43)

Coca Cola Meeqqat Cup

The name is real, but the format is fictional because I couldn't recreate the cup structure (the source was unclear).

It's a knock-out tournament where in the first round lower league teams will play against each other. In the second round the GM teams are added.

Data

- Only a few kit colors.

- Prize money is fictional (and isn't much).

- Almost 80 players added, though 90 percent of the player's positions aren't filled in. Also, only like 30 players have a birth date.

- Many lower (non?) league teams added.

- All clubs have a -21 team, which compete in two competitions of 16 teams.

- Many cities added.

- Nuuk Stadium and Fodboldsbane Qaqartoq added.

- Several fictional football fields added for every GM team that doesn't play in one of the above mentioned venues.

Known Issues

- Qualification for the Europa League doesn't work properly. Three teams will qualify but it seems to be random.

- There are not many unique Greenlandic regen names.

Download links

Rapidshare

Megaupload

Please - do not post my database on an other forum or use it for another database without my permission!

Great minds think alike, i've made my own Greenland league. The Europa qualification problem seems to stem from the 2 stages format of the league the game doesn't seem to implement this correctly. Have you played your database much? I ask because another problem i had was if you told the board you'd aim for qualification for europe i had the problem where the board get unhappy with me and my job is precarious even though i was unbeaten and through to Championship round.

I haven't had much time to play yet, but I think if you recreate the league in the advanced panel, the problem will be solved. Unfortunately I don't have any knowledge of it...

I started playing around with that last night but i'm finding it abit tricky to be honest, everytime i think i've got it down it just overrides the advanced rules with the basic (nation rules)!?

Archived