Italian Non EU Rule in Serie A

apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but im just curious to know as i plan on starting a game in the italian leagues when game is finally released.

My query is how is the change of the NON EU rule in italian football implemented this year? as i have started a game on the demo with Juve and as i understand the rule is 1 NON EU from abroad per season, so consequently i have filled that spot with the signing of Ganso from santos.

It is now showing wen i attempt to sign another NON EU player i have 1 NON EU in my squad from the 1 currently allowed,however as i reach the 1st of january 2011 in the demo, my NON EU quota goes back to 0 and i can sign another NON EU player, in this case i signed sergio araujo from boca and can with no problems play them in the same team?

This just has me slightly confused as i was lead to believe from the game that the rule was 1 NON EU player per season and not 1 NON EU player per transfer window? Anyone able to clear this up? Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply jempar, however iv already read that pal and as it is in FM all it states is that 1 NON EU from abroad can be signed per SEASON however as i said in my original post i am effectively able to sign 2?

Oh and is far as im aware the 1 + 1 rule in italian football concerning NON EU's was never introduced in FM due to the complexity of it.

ye looks that way stevie, jus has me a tad confused as everywere i have looked on the rules say 1 per season as does the game and in the full release it would jus be nice to know whether or not if i sign another NON EU in january it will hinder my transfer plans NON EU wise at the end of the season.

Archived