Need help with legends team please!

kirkham1888

Ok so ive decided to make a team full of the worlds best ever players and the first team i have compiled is as follows;

GK: Peter Schmeichel

RB: Cafu

LB: Roberto Carlos

CB: Paolo Maldini

CB: Franz Beckenbauer

RM: George Best, Farrows

LM: Figo, Farrows

CM: Maradono

AMC: Zinedine Zidane, Farrows

ST: Ronaldo

ST: Pele

Now what i need help with is is there anyone else that could be in the first 11 that you think is better? And also need help with what key stats each player would need?

Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by kirkham1888:

Ok so ive decided to make a team full of the worlds best ever players and the first team i have compiled is as follows;

GK: Peter Schmeichel

RB: Cafu

LB: Roberto Carlos

CB: Paolo Maldini

CB: Franz Beckenbauer

RM: George Best, Farrows

LM: Figo, Farrows

CM: Maradona

AMC: Zinedine Zidane, Farrows

ST: Ronaldo

ST: Pele

Now what i need help with is is there anyone else that could be in the first 11 that you think is better? And also need help with what key stats each player would need?

Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

GK: Yashin/Zamora

RB: Carlos Alberto Torers

CB/SW: Beckenbauer

CB: Moore/Gentile

LB: Andreas Brehme

CM: Bozsik

CM: Frankie Rijkaard

AMF: Cruyff

AMF: Maradona

AMF: Garrincha

ST: Pelé

Goalkeepers: two of the greatest goalkeepers of all time

Defenders: Beckenbauer is too important to let him out of the tim...great passing ability, determination and charisma. Together with him a good stopper, such as Moore, Gentile or Passarella, you chose. On the flanks: two of the best crossers of all time...

Midfielders: Bozsik is maybe one of the greatest midfielders of all time. He played in the Hungary of the 40's and 50's...He had a wonderful technique, great passing, marking...maybe one of the greatest all-round midfielders of all time. Then we have Rijkaard...one of the best defensive midfielders of the last 30 years...great physique, good technique and passing and very good tactical skills. Then we have three offensive-midfielder. Dieguito is a sort of advanced playmaker with a lot of freedom upfront, cruyff on the right (but often could change his position with diego) and the best right wing ever on the right. The striker is obviously Pelé. I know there are some other special players like Van Basten, Puskas or Di stefano but I think that it's nearly impossibile to create a strong legends team withouth letting one of them out.

Originally posted by Deus84:

GK: Yashin/Zamora

RB: Carlos Alberto Torers

CB/SW: Beckenbauer

CB: Moore/Gentile

LB: Andreas Brehme

CM: Bozsik

CM: Frankie Rijkaard

AMF: Cruyff

AMF: Maradona

AMF: Garrincha

ST: Pelé

Goalkeepers: two of the greatest goalkeepers of all time

Defenders: Beckenbauer is too important to let him out of the team...great passing ability, determination and charisma. Together with him a good stopper, such as Moore, Gentile or Passarella, you choose. On the flanks: two of the best crossers of all time...

Midfielders: Bozsik is maybe one of the greatest midfielders of all time. He played in the Hungary of the 40's and 50's...He had a wonderful technique, great passing, marking...maybe one of the greatest all-round midfielders of all time. Then we have Rijkaard...one of the best defensive midfielders of the last 30 years...great physique, good technique and passing and very good tactical skills. Then we have three offensive-midfielder. Dieguito is a sort of advanced playmaker with a lot of freedom upfront, cruyff on the left(but often could change his position with diego) and the best right wing ever on the right. The striker is obviously Pelé. I know there are some other special players like Van Basten, Puskas or Di stefano but I think that it's nearly impossibile to create a strong legends team withouth letting one of them out.

Archived