How to Change Font Colour: Club Information Screen

GrigorisLfc

It depends on what page of the club information screen you want to edit and what font?

This thread will tell you how to change the general text colours: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154934

And depending on what you want to edit some of the font colours may be controlled by the individual panel files - so you'll possibly need to edit the various team info ... xml files located within the panels folder.

Let's say I'd like to change the font colour on the overview page of the club information screen.

The problem is I can locate the code on the settings.xml file of my skin for changing the colour of default texts such as the "darkened text" or the "menu selected" but I'm having trouble finding the code for texts like the one I'm asking. Maybe it isn't a default text colour?

Anyway, thank you for your time, cheers.

Changing the font colour on the club information screen requires editing the team info overview.xml file from the panels folder (if you don't have one for your skin, you'll need to extract the panels.fmf file and copy the above file into the panels folder for your skin).

If you locate this set of code (lines #24-29):

<list id="column_properties">

<record indx="1">

<colour name="selection"/>

<flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>

</record>

</list>

You just need to change the words "selection" to a different colour defined in the colours.xml files and that will change the colour of the fonts in the right hand columns.

To change the colour of the left hand columns you need to scroll down a bit more and locate the lines that look like this:

<widget class="label" text="Nation" col="0" row="0"/>

<widget class="nation_button" id="T_na" col="1" row="0"/>

and add a colour="COLOUR_NAME" code to the top line, so to make the text colour do this:

<widget class="label" text="Nation" col="0" row="0" colour="blue"/>

<widget class="nation_button" id="T_na" col="1" row="0"/>

And that will change the colour of the Nation text to blue.

To change the colour in each row you just need to add the colour="COLOUR_NAME" code to each of the <widget class="label" ... lines in the file

Archived