QPR rich my arse

I too tried my hand at a QPR game recently thinking that we'd be sure to have nice healthy transfer budgets. £6m in the first year (awesome!), got promotion and awarded £1.2m at start of season 2. Funny thing was I had £600k left over that I hadn't spent from the first season.

I know Bernie's divorce is going to cost a bit, but come on he's going to have a few quid left!

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that my transfers don't add up either though. I'm at work and don't have my psp to hand but the difference between my transfers in and transfers out is £3m (spent £3m more than recouped) and my current transfer budget is £2m. If I've been given £6m and £600k, where's my extra £1.6m gone? Interestingly that was about how much Walcott was going to cost me in compensation......

I sold stewart early doors and nearly the whole team were upset. bought parejo for around 500k, been great.

also, is it just me or does most of the team have a strained relationship with ephraim, considered selling but he is to good. In season two, having won the championship and am 9th after twelve games, not too bad, still building a team though due to the crapy transfer bugdet season two :(

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that my transfers don't add up either though. I'm at work and don't have my psp to hand but the difference between my transfers in and transfers out is £3m (spent £3m more than recouped) and my current transfer budget is £2m. If I've been given £6m and £600k, where's my extra £1.6m gone? Interestingly that was about how much Walcott was going to cost me in compensation......

maybe there is a bug in 09 that still takes your money even if the transfer isnt completed?

also DuncanG, you can just edit your posts instead of double posting :thup:

BillGates - Ephraim is playing well, haven't seen anyone compaining about him but will keep an eye out. Didn't keep Parejo after loan because his value went up to £7m! Have a tiny squad, haven't been able to name all my subs in a few matches because of injuries so roll on end of the season.

Going to try to get through season 2 this weekend and see what budget I get for next year.

Bergkamp - Sorry new to the forums, will edit in future.

duncan, i almost let mahon go on a free at the end of the first seson but as my squad is so small i had to keep him and he has been fairly useful, i ,also hope the budget improves. good luck:thup:

also this thread seems now to be a bit of a qpr team thread :thup:

Archived