Barry-AVFC Game thread

This is where i will put all my games etc. so i dont take up much space with new SOMS.

My Aston Villa game got a not loading bug so i've almost completed a season as York City and after 38 matches (2 in hand) i am 10 points ahead of 2nd place Wrexham.

I'm into the Championship through the Play-offs beating Walsall 3-1 on agregate and Blackpool in the Final 1-0 from the Penalty spot in the 7th minute, I am aiming for a mid-table finish but who knows what could happen .

Transfer window buys:

Mark Hibbert - He impressed me with 25 goals in 32 matches at Weymouth and he is a Midfieleder! I parted with 200k for him and I hope he will be an instant success.

Luca Simonini - Since i am in the Championship now i cannot rely on the ageing Carlo Nash like i did last season who is retiring at the end of the season. I looked through under 21 squads and saw Brescia's 20 year old Luca Simonini and payed 120k for his services.

Mark Fink - He came for a free transfer because Zurich didn renew his contract. The Swiss International has apeared 3 times for his Country and scored once and he will get many more call-ups through the years. He will be a valuable addition to my Right Midfield and at only 19, he will be a York player for many years to come. I expect great things from him.

Patrick Been - I need a good Young DM to hold the 3 man Defense together and this 18 year old Regen looks the man to do it for a Decade or two. I parted with 350k for him to play for York.

Key Players:

Emanuele Fontana - He is the Captain, The force of our Defense and best of all a very young quick good tackler.

Luca Simonini - Our main Keeper, he will have Fontana in front of him so will barely have any saves to make.

Gonzalo Del Moral - He came to us for 90k last season and was our best player and top goalscorer with 34 goals in 41 matches. He will be our main attacking threat this season as we hope he will help us get into the Premiership in years to come.

Salvatore Tedesco - Our other main Attacking threat, although not as good as De Moral, he has age on his side. We hope the 18 year old will be ripping up Premiership Defences soon.

Filipe Da Costa - The driving force behind our Midfiled, he has scored many helpfull goals but he is immense at finding space, Running into it and provides excellent crosses when he plays on the Left. Basically a new Ronaldo as he is Portugeese.

After my Brief introduction to my new Squad players and Main players, what do you think?

This is the Story i will also be making about York City :)

The year was 2009, York City were going into their final game of the season against Kettering. A Draw would get them the Blue Square Premier title and a loss would mean they will have to face teams in the Play-offs. Manager Orlando Kuzmanovic, Brother of Fioretina's Kuzmanovic, led his team out to what could be the best or worst night of his life. Fontana led the team out as the Captain.

It was the 32nd minute when Fontana got the ball crossed to him inside the Penalty Box and headed the ball into the back of the net from a Corner. 1-0, the crowd was cheering i was excited as we could get into League 2. It was the 90th minute when Fontana caught a Kettering player in the box. We apealed but it was a Yellow card for Fontana and a Penalty kick! The moments before he took the kick was the most suspense i had in my life. Our Keeper saved it and we went Beserk with hapiness, because the final whistle went and we won the Blue Square Premier!

Series 2 - In League 2 will be coming soon

Archived