A tutoring/training query

I've noticed this only just,

When I go onto a players profile, and then onto there training it will tell me..Player X has trained well over the last X months,

Sometimes, it will say *Asst Manager* believes Player X would benefit from being tutored by Player Y.

But on my lates game it never says this, is it to do with the assistant manager not being good enough to recognise whou should tutor them?

Thanks

When I go onto a players profile, and then onto there training it will tell me..Player X has trained well over the last X months,

Sometimes, it will say *Asst Manager* believes Player X would benefit from being tutored by Player Y.

But on my lates game it never says this, is it to do with the assistant manager not being good enough to recognise whou should tutor them?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends on their 'working with young players' stat, and it can be any coach or scout. I think, am not 100% sure, if it is over 18 then they have the ability to advise on tutoring, though it may depend on another stat also.

Archived