Where can you find

Potential and current ability?

May sound a stupid question but cannot find the -10-9-8 etc anywhere.

Obviously my scouts give players certain star ratings once they have scouted them, but cannot find where it actually says current/potential ability.

Could someone post a picture of this?

In my whole FM career (spanning over a gd 10 years) i have never found it. Not that i have been looking for that long, never really paid any attention to it. Just signed a player based on the stars (Gold - Silver/grey)

If someone could post a screen-shot i would appreciate it.

Cheers

The 3rd party application is called Genie Scout and it shows the CA and PA of all players in the game including regens. Be aware that the majority of the FM players consider this cheating, it negates the need for scouts as your have the ultimate scout and will sign all the 'new Messi's' before they become expensive.

I used it for FM08 and a few years in I was bored as had a full team of world class players, a youth team full of 190+ PA's and nearly £1b in the bank.

So you cant find it on a players profile/personal page?

nope, the game would be made a hell of a lot easier if you could see those.

Try not to get too wrapped up in the whole CA / PA, it takes a lot of edge off of the game, its a hell of a lot better finding a gem yourself than being told where to go

Archived