Carlos Vela likes........Alex Ferguson?!

just took a quick look at carlos vela's personal part of his profile....and noticed that his favoured personnel include Giovanni Dos Santos (understandable, they are mexican teammates) and Javier Aguirre (ex-mexico manager, hence the good connection)

but looked again having missed it the first time and noticed that Alex Ferguson is also included?!

now im slightly confused :L

any1 any ideas? maybe there was something in vela's history that connected them...but i sure as fluff didn't hear about it

thats what i was thinking...ferguson has annoyed me t no end with ridiculously high bids for vela every transfer market..but i just cant bring myself to sell him :p

ironically javier aguirre has jsut become chelsea manager in my game...so now vela loves both my rivals managers...watch out rafa ;) :L

thats what i was thinking...ferguson has annoyed me t no end with ridiculously high bids for vela every transfer market..but i just cant bring myself to sell him :p

ironically javier aguirre has jsut become chelsea manager in my game...so now vela loves both my rivals managers...watch out rafa ;) :L

lol at least the game has a funny side to it :D

Aye, that would be the reason why, SAF has obv been buttering him up so that if/when you accept a bid he will sign straight away

i suppose so...SAF has been incredibly persistent...annoying how he likes sir alex more than me though :L

yeah...looks like SI have a sense of humour after all :p

How long have you played they could have build a relationship further on in the game.

Or maybe it's a mystery

How is it a mystery? SAF has just done what we can do, praising a player so he is more open to joining the club, essentially tapping him up I suppose. If you praise another team's player long enough and he accepts the praise, you will be on his favoured personnel too

How is it a mystery? SAF has just done what we can do, praising a player so he is more open to joining the club, essentially tapping him up I suppose. If you praise another team's player long enough and he accepts the praise, you will be on his favoured personnel too

it seems stupid tho...essentially were just talking to them through the press, thus not really building any personal relationsip...seems a bit weird that someone would think of someone as favoursed personnel just because they were praising them through press methods

How long have you played they could have build a relationship further on in the game.

Or maybe it's a mystery

im in 2010/11 season, i duno how long its been there...iv only noticed recently

Archived