too many options for scouting africa

don't you guys think it's a bit weird, that while you can send a scout to only south america as a whole, there's 5 different options for africa (west, east, north, central, south)? I mean, there's only 1 playable league there anyway, i reckon north africa and then the rest of africa would had been quite adequate, no need for the rest... I mean, east africa?? What kind of players can you find from ethiopia or kenya?

Not a big deal though. But i reckon, that the reason why there's no more options for south america is because ''south south america'' or ''west south america'' would sound too daft:D

don't you guys think it's a bit weird, that while you can send a scout to only south america as a whole, there's 5 different options for africa (west, east, north, central, south)?

Not a big deal though. But i reckon, that the reason why there's no more options for south america is because ''south south america'' or ''west south america'' would sound too daft:D

Yes, it is weird, and yes "south S. America" would sound strange. When I first saw that scouting option I started to wonder if more leagues in Africa were available. Alas, no.

Archived