Please help me :(

A few hours ago I created a new account on my windows computer and all my program files were missing. I had to go to Windows Explorer and go search under the "administrators documents" to find all of my old stuff. Along with my pictures, music etc, the football manager SI folder was gone too. When I tried to copy-paste it back onto my desktop, I tried to play FM but my computer didn't read it and kept saying that it couldn't find fm.exe or something and asked me to "browse" for the file.

In my windows explorer though, I found my old FM files yeah.. I have been playing with Sunderland the last few season. I found a file called Sunderland.fm inside the SI folder. Anyway, I uninstalled FM from my computer and re-installed it as nothing else seemed to be working.

Well anyway, my question is.... is there any way I can continue playing my Sunderland game? Or do I have to start over?

Thanx for any help received :)

Hmm I just went to my FM main log-in page and clicked on "load game" and found my Sunderland game there. But when I clicked on it, the bar loaded all the way til the end, but then said that "the save game could not be loaded" even though its the same place where I found my sunderland.fm file in windows explorer.

I've tried browsing around in the "loud game" box too, but cant sem to find anything else..

On your previous install, before uninstalling and things went bad - did you do any editing to the database? Slight tweaks in the editor, transfers, budgets etc. The save game won't load (I don't think) unless it matches the exact configuration of the previous database.

Just an idea anyways :)

Archived