The Champions of Champions Challenge

Here is the changes file for the Champions of Champions Challenege :thup:

http://files.filefront.com/Marks2009+Champions+Of+Ch1zip/;13039600;/fileinfo.html

The teams involved are:

Manchester United

Liverpool

Chelsea

Barcelona

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Inter Milan

Bayern Munich

Becasue of the players not being able to move teams (same team names) i have made minor changes to the teams name eg, Liverpool have been named Liverpool F.C, it isn't really a big deal.

Rules:

- Some of the players with the Brazillian names i was unable to put on as i couldn't get all the names in the right place so you can use sugar daddy however only to buy the players from the original team they play for.

- You can only buy players from your original team, so only Chelsea from Chelsea and Man Utd from Man Utd, Get it?

Sometimes your players get called up for international duty however you can just use the greyed out players, there the only minor problems that i know off, also if you parcipitate in this challenge please you would you post feedback.

The leagues to load up are Australia (All Divisions), England, Spain and Italy.

click on player type name in bar at top

country database is in the top corner so eg kaka will onlyfeature on italy db players in russia/brazil appear in the inactive leagues.

same for teams.

to change player click on him and all his details will come up and just change what you want.

To save click on overview and save, save it to your desktop by clicking the blue arrow until it says desk top and call it what ever you want

does that make sense

Archived