Knowledge Help..

There are a few ways to get extra knowledge without using scouts, but I think the extra knowledge only shows up on the team's knowledge page and not in your own profile. One way however would be to gain 'favoured personel', if you befriend another manager (or anyone really) I think you gain their knowledge.

Think about it. If Alex Ferguson needs a heads-up on France he just gives Arsene Wenger a call :D

Like I said though, I'm sure the knowledge just shows up on the scouting knowledge page and not your own profile.

There are a few ways to get extra knowledge without using scouts, but I think the extra knowledge only shows up on the team's knowledge page and not in your own profile. One way however would be to gain 'favoured personel', if you befriend another manager (or anyone really) I think you gain their knowledge.

Think about it. If Alex Ferguson needs a heads-up on France he just gives Arsene Wenger a call :D

Like I said though, I'm sure the knowledge just shows up on the scouting knowledge page and not your own profile.

ah that advice makes sense now mate because Benitez praised me and I had basic Spanish Knowledge. Im with ya now thank you!!

Archived