unhappy players

Hi need your help guys,

real madrid bidded for one of my players but i didn't want to sell as he is a vital part of my first team plans (i'm villa btw) but i said i wanted 100million if they wanted to buy, but then it goes that he's unhappy that i've rejected a bid for him.. but i haven't though?! :s do you see what i mean? i didn't actually reject the bid, i just wanted a Ridiculous amount of money for him so i could scare them away but now he's unhappy, what do i do in the future? this always seem to happen though...

Real Madrid are bigger than Aston Villa - if you have any world class player attracting Madrid's interest, you might have to be prepared to lose him. Even Man United might have to be prepared to lose Ronaldo, or deal with his unhappiness (by "letting him rot in the stands" lol!). The only consolation will be the big transfer fee.

Depending on the player the unhappiness can go away quickly. If he's one of those whiny little ingrates just get rid of him. David Bentley ended up as my best player in terms of avg. rating in my 2nd season but I shipped him off to Milan for 28 million because he was getting on my nerves with his morale and comments to the media.

Archived