Viewing Options in a game

I did a search but couldn't see anything else on this so:

When viewing a match I always have highlights on key and use the 3D view. This still seems to bring up quite a lot of highlights though so my time between highlights is quite low as I use a high match speed.

The problem is when trying to view other options like player ratings, match stats etc...

If I click on any of them when a hightlight is being shown, which often happens due to the frequency with which they appear, I have to manually click on "classic view" in order to do so. However, once I have done this the game stays in the classic view even when there are no highlights so I just see a bunch of players standing still.

This then means I either slow down the game speed to the lowest setting, or I have to attempt to click pause, or one of the other menus, after the last highlight has ended but before the next one manages to start. This can actually go on for quite a bit as I think a highlight has ended (goal kicks) but it keeps going, or a new one starts up.

Is there any way to get the game to default back to the other views such as player ratings once a highlight is ended so I'm not stuck in this loop?

Use the 3D view modules to see player ratings on the screen. You can then move the modules around as you see fit, and add/remove any you want to see using the tabs at the top right of the match screen. You won't have to interrupt the game.

Archived