Finance questions: How much upgrading facilities cost? merits of commericial links?

Is there a fixed cost table for each level of upgrade? Also i recently got a chinese commercial link but it is costing me $1.2mil a year. While the option of a North America based club was costing $2.2mil. How would i do the cost benefit analysis without know benefit of each link up?

ay commercial link will make u a decent wack of money but i assume the more money u pay the club the highr their mechandisin sales mut be etc therefore giving u a higher turnover and profit margin

I always had the doubt if the higher fee you pay for commercial links will get you more money. Still don´t know the answer.

I also heard that signing a player from the country of your commercial link would boost your income, but then again, i'm not sure.

One thing though: i think you are only able to settle two commercial deals. At least i'm always turned down when trying for the third.

How do you know they are getting you loads of money? is there a line in the finance section?

Its due to merchandising money, altough shirts selling and other stuff are included.

But improvments will show on merchandising money.

Nice to hear about several commercial relationships. I never had this. I'll try again. maybe it's not allowed to all clubs.

Archived