its just been gradually decreasing since i started im in 2015 i had quite a good run of results towards the back end and won the league cup too that season and came in just behind arsenal not to mention got to semi final of ecc so i don't understand how its gone down .. also i became the 8th richest club in the world too from 17th .. i thought i did good my job has gone from very secure to stable over a 5 year period

not quite sure. is there anything you have done the fans/board hasnt liked? sold a player they were attached to? asked to win/qualify for certain thing but didnt?

has this good run of form been just the last season or have you had it the whole way? because the bad results (if you had them) before that good run will still count against you.

i was expected to get a mid table finish around 9th and came 2nd they were '' delighted ' with the league cup and there was no more expectations i haven't bought or sold anyone for around 3 seasons now because i bought alot of young prospects each year i keep finishing higher than the year before , i just wandered if its a bug or something ? i expanded the stadium , imporved the training and youth facilities i don't really see what more i can do

Archived